ICE Awards Celebration
Each year in the spring, the Center for Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship hosts the annual Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship Excellence Awards Celebration. This event is designed to celebrate the achievements, leadership and entrepreneurial spirit of students, faculty, staff in the ICE program.
- The awards ceremony includes an inspirational talk by a successful entrepreneur in the WFU family of alumni and parents. This keynote talk is followed directly by the presentation of awards. The speaker is presented with the Excellence in Entrepreneurship Award, and students, faculty, and staff also receive awards for their outstanding achievements during the academic year. This event is open to everyone.
- A dinner for the award winners immediately follows the ceremony. The dinner is invitation only. All seed grant winners in the current academic year are automatically invited.
- The awards: Follow this link for a list of the awards. Nomination forms for 2017 will be available at a later date.
- The 2016 Awards Celebration was Thursday, April 21, 5:30 - 6:30 pm in Farrell Hall's Broyhill Auditorium. Ricky Van Veen, Wake Forest graduate and co-founder of the leading comedy brand CollegeHumor, shared a fireside chat with Provost Kersh.
- Past Excellence in Entrepreneurship award winners: Follow this link to see who has been an Excellence in Entrepreneurship award winner in the past and what they had to say.
- 2016 student and faculty winners: Follow this link to see who has won awards in the past.