Each year in the spring, the Center for Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship hosts the annual Excellence in Entrepreneurship Gala. This event is designed to celebrate the achievements, leadership and entrepreneurial spirit of students, faculty, and staff in the ICE program.
- The Gala includes an inspirational talk by a successful entrepreneur in the WFU family of alumni and parents. The speaker is presented with the Excellence in Entrepreneurship Award, then select students, faculty, and staff receive awards for their outstanding achievements during the academic year. This event is open to everyone.
- This year's speaker and awardee will be Lindsay Chambers! Lindsay will have a 'fireside chat' with Provost Kersh during the 2017 Gala on Thursday, April 6. Join us 4:00 - 6:00 pm in the Magnolia Room of Reynolda Hall!
- NEW this year! The inaugural class of Startup Lab will have Demo Day as part of this year's Gala event! Student entrepreneurs will demo their entrepreneurial ventures!
- A dinner for the award winners immediately follows the ceremony. The dinner is invitation only.
- Read more about the awards.
- Read more about previous Excellence in Entrepreneurship award winners and the 2016 Student and Faculty winners.