Each year on the third weekend in February, the Center for Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship hosts TEDxWakeForestU. The event is led by a student executive team and features a series of eight to nine speakers. Each speaker gives an 18-minute TED-style talk around a central topic as it relates to their area of expertise.
- The student team consists of an Executive Director selected by the CICE, a leadership team selected by the Executive Director, and many student volunteers selected by the leadership team.
- Volunteers for TEDxWakeForestU 2017 will be solicited by the TEDx leadership team closer to the event - stay tuned for details! (2017 date to be determined)
- TEDxWakeForestU 2016 was February 20, 2016, 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm in Wait Chapel. The theme was Haven: Fearlessness Reimagined.
- Eight impressive speakers were featured at TEDxWakeForestU 2016. Click here to learn more!
- You can also visit TEDxWakeForestU.com